Joint Force Elite Leadership Traits is an on-camera, interactive experience that features Commander Mark McGinnis, United States Navy SEAL, and his six leadership pillars that represent a solid foundation for those companies committed to the pursuit of excellence.
The content is the result of a collaborative, book-writing effort involving Commander McGinnis and James “Boots” Demarest, Brigadier General, United States Air Force.
The following represents the six leadership pillars that are reviewed in detail:
- Making decisions with imperfect information
- Develop and empower teammates
- Architect of culture
- Demonstrate and demand accountability
- Clear and concise communication
- Create and message Commander’s intent
Three Joint Force Elite offering formats have been created to accommodate the time availability of executives, ascending leaders, high-performing teams, and managers interested in accessing the perspectives and experiences from the most elite of the military:
Wednesday, May 11th, 2023
- One 90-minute executive overview session for the busy executive
Wednesdays, September 20th, 27th, and October 4th, 2023
- Three 60-minute sessions where two leadership pillars are reviewed each session that roll up to the topics of Focus, Trust, and Communication
Register for the Trident Trilogy
Joint Force Elite Call Series
Tuesdays, March 21st, 28th, April 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th, and May 2nd, 2023
- Executive Overview Session followed by six 60-minute sessions where Commander goes narrow and deep into each leadership pillar
All sessions are recorded with one-page summaries distributed after each leadership pillar call that capture the key takeaways to have as a reference ongoing.
Are you Joint Force ready?