Joint Force Elite Leadership Traits is an on-camera, interactive experience that features Commander Mark McGinnis, United States Navy SEAL, and his six leadership pillars that represent a solid foundation for those companies committed to the pursuit of excellence.
The content is the result of a collaborative, book-writing effort involving Commander McGinnis and James “Boots” Demarest, Brigadier General, United States Air Force.
The following represents the six leadership pillars that are reviewed in detail:
- Making decisions with imperfect information
- Develop and empower teammates
- Architect of culture
- Demonstrate and demand accountability
- Clear and concise communication
- Create and message Commander’s intent
Three Joint Force Elite offering formats have been created to accommodate the time availability of executives, ascending leaders, high-performing teams, and managers interested in accessing the perspectives and experiences from the most elite of the military:
- One 90-minute executive overview session for the busy executive
- Three 60-minute sessions where two leadership pillars are reviewed each session that roll up to the topics of Focus, Trust, and Communication
Joint Force Elite Call Series
- Executive Overview Session followed by six 60-minute sessions where Commander goes narrow and deep into each leadership pillar
All sessions are recorded with one-page summaries distributed after each leadership pillar call that capture the key takeaways to have as a reference ongoing.
Are you Joint Force ready?