Jacqueline (Jackie) Mueckenheim is the Owner/President of In5 Learning & Development, a learning and development consulting practice focused on designing, developing, and delivering customized workshops, seminars, boot camps, teambuilding events, corporate retreats, and keynote addresses for both corporate and non-profit organizations.
In5 partners with clients to improve overall organizational performance by helping their staff members – executive teams, managers/supervisors, and individual contributors alike – build and strengthen core leadership, management, communication, collaboration, and interpersonal relationship skills. By being able to work across/among job “titles,” we help organizations build a more synergistic and high performance workplace/workforce.
Jackie draws on her extensive experience, expertise, and passion for excellence to develop interactive and dynamic customized training solutions for corporate and non-profit clients in northeast Ohio and throughout the United States. Jackie spent over 17 years with The Thomson Corporation (now Thomson Reuters), working her way through the ranks at Thomson from a part-time college intern into the Managing Editor of an international publishing product line focused on business and industry. Jackie got her start in L&D when asked to train managers on how to better engage and retain their top talent. She holds several professional certifications including the Emotionally Intelligent Leader (Case Western Reserve University), DiSC (Wiley), and Employee Engagement and Retention (Career Systems International).
OFFERING TITLE AND DESCRIPTION
In5’s services, which are designed to strategically align with organizational business objectives and goals, include:
- standalone training workshops and seminars
- customized/blended training events or “Boot Camps”
- specialized series offerings for managers/supervisors, new hires, and high potentials
- design and development of custom training programs
- professional development programming for nurses and social workers
- corporate retreats (executive or all-staff)
- keynote addresses for corporate, organizational, and industry events
Our areas of expertise include:
- Leadership development
- Emotional Intelligence
- Management/supervisory skills
- Social and behavioral styles (DiSC)
- Professional communication, business writing, and business etiquette
- Workplace respect, diversity, and inclusion
- Customer/client service
- Multigenerational workplaces
- Engaging, retaining, and developing talent
- Collaborative working environments
- Critical, creative, and strategic thinking