Exclusive Experience at Gervasi Vineyard in Canton, Ohio on June 7; Virtual Prelude to Inspire offered on June 6
Cleveland, Ohio – May 25, 2022 – Authenica, a global platform for Human Potential Activation, will host Inspire, a one-of-a-kind leadership conference for women who are both inspiring and want to be inspired. The “Science of Possibility” is the theme for this year’s Inspire event being held at Gervasi Vineyard in Canton, Ohio on Tuesday, June 7, 2022. Inspire is presented by BOMBAS, a premium basics clothing brand that for every purchase received, the company donates an item to a community organization. A virtual event, Prelude to Inspire, is scheduled for Monday, June 6, 2022.
Inspire programming is centered around the wellbeing and advancement of women in the workplace. The in-depth and thought-provoking experiences represent a tremendous opportunity to serve, support and inform women professionals while cultivating a sense of community, connection and access.
“Authenica is excited to host an event that features the ‘Science of Possibility’ theme, inspired by Dr. Srini Pillay, Chief Medical Officer at Reulay. The occasion provides an opportunity for attendees to take pause, and view their post-pandemic futures through a more expansive, without limits, lens,” Authenica Founder & President Craig Lucas shared. “Presentations featuring inspirational and high-performing women, combined with immersive, interactive experiences designed to inspire within a safe haven setting, will produce our desired outcome.”
The list of presenters include:
- Dr. Dawn Mussallem, Physician – Mayo Clinic; and Heart Transplant Recipient (Jacksonville, Florida)
- Nitra Rucker, Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion – United States Olympic Committee (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Tricia Downing, Author, Disability Advocate and Paralympic Athlete (Denver, Colorado)
- Katie Spotz, Military Officer, Endurance Athlete, and Charitable Ambassador (South Portland, Maine)
- Bella Sirpilla, Marketing Director – Laura of Pembroke (Chicago, Illinois)
- Jennifer Kirkpatrick, VP Sales/Americas – Cisco Meraki and Covenant House Ambassador (Medina, Ohio)
Workshop facilitators will be headlined by Canton native Gina Nicola, President and CEO – Gina Nicola Enterprises. Others include: Dr. Dan Docherty, President – Braintrust (Mason, Ohio); Lisa Claussen Adams, Chief People Officer and Gina Loiko VP/People Empowerment – Insight2Profit (Boston, Massachusetts); Jason Henkel, Founder – Focus to Evolve (Cleveland, Ohio); Ann Konkoly, Founder – Authentic Koaching, LLC (Cleveland, Ohio); and Kim McKendry, Owner – Kim McKendry Interiors (Hinckley, Ohio).
Special guests at Inspire include three extraordinary women: Kim Kucinich, motivational speaker and thought leader; Giana Hasrouni, singer/songwriter; and Karen Simpson of CBA Partners that connects, collaborates, and celebrates individuals and organizations that positively impact others.
Also, continuing a tradition that dates to 2015, two organizations – Covenant House and H20 for Life – will be recognized as Authenica Non-Profits of Excellence.
“Inspire programming is a compelling opportunity for companies with programs focused on growth and development of women professionals, serving successfully as a retention tool and a means to attract talent,” Lucas added.
Registrants for Inspire will gain access to the Prelude to Inspire, a virtual event scheduled for Monday, June 6 from 11 am to 12:15 pm EDT. The webinar is hosted by Sara Harvey, a Gallup Certified CliftonStrengths Coach and the founder of innertelligence in Carlsbad, California that is dedicated to coaching and training business leaders. Prelude to Inspire will focus on “Integrated Leadership, A Whole Person Approach” through a guest panel of four women leaders.
- Danielle (Posa) Pusateri, Vice Chair of Workplace Wellbeing Initiative – Global Wellness Institute, and Founder – Workplace Wellbeing Advisors (Palm Beach Gardens, Florida) ● Jacqueline Jones, Head of Strategic Partnerships, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging – LinkedIn (Sunnyvale, California)
- Jessica Walker, Content Creator, Influencer and Business Owner – J.Walker Salon (Bernardsville, New Jersey)
- Lynne Goldberg, Co-Founder – Breethe, and Head Coach – Lynne Goldberg Coaching (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
For more information and to register for Inspire before the June 1 deadline, please visit: www.authenica.com/inspire-2022.
Supporting sponsors for Inspire include:
- The Elle Kaye Group of Howard Hanna
- Employers Health
- Gallagher, LLC
- Gina Nicola Enterprises
- Leadership Stark County
Authenica, founded in 2014, encompasses a spectrum of created events, programs, brands and services focused on the activation of human potential. It supports companies and high-performing teams pursuing transcendent experience, results and cohesion. Authenica’s experiential learning platform augments a company’s learning and development content.
Craig Lucas, Founder & President
Pete Fierle, Founder & President
Fierle Strategic Communications (Chicago)
PeteF@FierleComms.com | 312-764-7871